Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
This year's jog-a-thon event, "Rock the Wild" is Rabbit Creek's main, and hopefully ONLY, fundraiser and is an annual favorite for our students! All funds raised go directly back to the staff and students at Rabbit Creek Elementary, via our school PTA, which sponsors many wonderful things for our students and staff over the school year such as: our Open House and Back to School Social, Rabbit Creek Running program and other after school activities, Field Trip Buses, Fall & Spring Family Dances, Spring Carnival, Math & Science Night, Teacher Discretionary funds, Teacher Grants, Battle of the Books, Spelling and Geography Bee, Spirit Wear and so much more!
Our FUNDRAISING GOAL this year is $20,000! That's a big number but totally do-able. The kids will start collecting pledges on Tuesday, September 6th and will run as many laps as they can in 20 minutes on Friday, September 23rd. Online pledges are flat pledges only, and can be collected through October 5th. Thank you for donating to support our Rabbit Creek runners through their participation!!
The schedule for the 2022 jog-a-thon is as follows:
Your donations will help pay for:
- $10 provides a scholarship for an after-school activity.
- $25 provides a scholarship for Running Club.
- $50 provides a yearly reading subscription for a classroom.
- $100 provides books for a Battle of the Books team.
- $150 provides a bus for a field trip.
- $200 provides complete funds for Math/Science Night.
- $400 provides complete funding of our annual Field Day.