Help spread the word
Dear Family and Friends,
As part of the Saint James School Read-a-Thon, I am reading every day for 25 days. I'm excited to participate in this FUNdraiser because it raises money for school programs while encouraging good reading habits!
Over the next few weeks, I'm going to read as much as I can and am asking for sponsors to help me reach my fundraising goal. Will you help by making a pledge per minute that I read or a simple flat donation? No amount is too small and all contributions are greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your support and encouragement!
About this fundraiser:
Help further Saint James School programs while encouraging growth as readers by sponsoring our annual Read-a-Thon! Students will read daily from Tuesday, Sept. 6, through Friday, Sept. 30.
Participation is as easy as 1-2-3 (or is it A-B-C?):
1. Parents invite sponsors to donate via email, text, and social media.
2. Children choose materials they want to read independently or with a loved one and track minutes on their reading log.
3. Saint James School benefits, and students continue to develop a love for reading!
Please know that no donation is too small, and all levels of support are truly appreciated.
But wait, there’s more!
• Every homeroom class with 100 percent participation earns a dress down day, and teachers receive a $25 gift card.
• Every grade with at least 85 percent participation earns an ice cream party.
Thank you for participating!
Saint James School PTO
Your donations will help pay for:
- Technology upgrades
- Classroom supplies
- Teacher bonuses
Like supporting the school I graduated from in 1963.
Enjoy the reading 📚!