Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
"The Journey to Mental Wellness Begins with a Single Step".
Back by popular demand and to commemorate May being Mental Health Awareness Month, Valle Monte League will once again have the virtual walk '10 Days for 10K' - Walk for Mental Fitness. Your tax deductible registration donation will go directly to our charities, Family & Children Services, Centre For Living With Dying and Hearts & Minds Activity Center.
When: May 14 through May 23
Where: Wherever you like to walk( need suggestions see AllTrails)
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
1. Register for the walk and encourage friends and family to join too. REGISTER HERE!
2. Get sponsors and donations. CREATE A PLEDGE PAGE HERE!
3. Download and carry our 10 Days For 10K sign on your walk(s) or make your own sign! DOWNLOAD OUR SIGN HERE!
4. Take and share fun photos and post on facebook an instagram tag @vallemonteleague.
4. Not on social media? SEND US YOUR PICTURES!
5. Can't join our walk, but still want to help? DONATE HERE!
There will be a drawing held for grand prizes on the last day of the 10 Days for 10K just for walking. All participants will be eligible to win. After you register, we will send out a link to all attendees so that you can join in on the live drawings on May 23rd.
Will you help us reach our goal of $30,000 this year?"
Your donations will help pay for:
- Valle Monte League Inc. supported charities.