Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
All students have their own donation page. Please search for your child's name in the search box and then make the donation from their page.
Mission Valley School Association (MVSA) is hosting a Get-Fit week (in lieu of jog-a-thon), March 22nd through March 29th.
This is our largest and most popular fundraiser of the year. Proceeds from this event enable MVSA to provide funds to support our school. Every dollar raised benefits each and every student on our campus.
Part of this year's funds will be used to purchase supplies for a safe return to campus.
Your donations are tax-deductible. Please know that no amount is too small. We are grateful for your support!
Your donations will help pay for:
- Wall mounted hand sanitizer dispensers
- Baskets/bins for individual supplies (Students cannot share)
- Signage, Floor Markers, Plastic barriers
- Computer Teacher Salary
- Online Learning Platforms
- Teacher supplies
- And many more supplies for safe return to school