Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
Patriot Oaks Academy PTO is proud to announce ChargerTHON 2019: The Race is On! This year’s fundraiser is run by our PTO, parent volunteers, and school personnel and features a variety of prizes, incentives, and Class vs Class Relay Games for our elementary students and Dare Jars for our middle school students. 10% of all money generated goes to A.S.S.I.S.T., a local non-profit organization that aids local homeless students. All other funding goes to supporting our classrooms and students!
This year's fundraiser runs from October 11th-25th. The Class vs Class Relay Games will take place on October 18th for elementary students.
The purpose of our PTO is to encourage and enhance the educational experience of our children, teachers, and administration. In doing so, we foster a sense of support, pride, and enthusiasm through the creation of activities and volunteer-based programs that support our teachers, children, and parents for the current school year.
Please help us succeed in meeting our fundraising goal!!
Your donations will help pay for:
- 10% to local non-profit agency, A.S.S.I.S.T.
- Teacher development (conferences, materials, etc.)
- Technology - IXL, Raz-Kids, ABC-Ya, etc.
- Teacher workroom supplies (cardstock, copy paper, etc.)
- Teacher classroom supplies and materials
- Equipment (musical instruments, iPads, resource headphones)
- Playground maintenance (mulch, shade structures, equipment)