Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
The Lion's Pride Run will be held on Thursday, March 12, 2020. It is La Ballona Elementary's biggest and most important fundraiser. This year, the PTA is organizing the event. 100% of the money raised will go directly to the school.
To search for a student, enter FIRST NAME ONLY, and select your student's name from the list.
PLEASE NOTE: You may either donate one lump sum or pledge an amount PER LAP for the student you are sponsoring. While students may run more, 35 is the maximum number of laps you will pay for. For example, if you pledge $1 per lap, the most you will pay is $35.00.
Running times by grade on March 12:
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM: 2nd and 3rd Graders
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: TK, Kindergarten & 1st Graders
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: 4th & 5th Graders
Your donations will help pay for:
- Teacher grants.
- Field trips & special assemblies.
- White boards & updated technology for classrooms.
- Math resources for classrooms: clocks, tangrams, dice, etc
- Books for classrooms:English, Spanish, non-fiction and Math.
- The school's Dramatic Arts program.
- Benches for the waiting area at school entrance.
- Beautification of the Cafeteria mural.
- And much more!