Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
Welcome to the 2023 Neil Cummins Readathon!
The Readathon is a school fundraiser where our goal is to get students excited about reading and to collect pledges in support of their reading efforts during one special all-school reading day. Readathon day will be January 25, 2023! On this day, each student from K-5th grade will spend time reading (or being read to) and doing reading related activities.
This is a fun and educational event that develops our kids’ love for reading and supports the programs and resources our school needs to help them thrive throughout the year.
All donations are due on Friday, February 10, 2023.
*Please note that 99Pledges will receive each student’s name, class, grade and a family email address, but all information is confidential and will NOT be shared.
All donations are tax deductible. Your e-receipt will have the information you need.
Thank you for your support! Let us know if you have any questions – we’re here to help – and thanks in advance for your support!
For more information visit www.neilcumminsreadathon.com
Your donations will help pay for:
- Teacher classroom supplies and instructional materials
- Professional development for teachers
- School events (such as Friday Socials and Holiday Store)
- Additional library books and materials
- Parent education events
- Joni DeGabriele Musical Moments and SEL Program
- Alan Scofield Storytelling Program
- Alan Scofield Miwok Connections and Dance Program
- Ecology and Campus Beautifictaion & Hawks' Garden
- Campus projects, such as the blacktop re-striping and signs
- ...and so much more!
NOTHING BETTER THAN COZY CORNER, A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE, AND A BOOK ABOUT FAR AWAY...KEEP READING!
Hey Fiona, thanks for reading so many fun stories to us! Love, Mom and Dad.
Hey Bryson, thanks for reading with us and telling us all about your books! Love, Mom and Dad.