Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
Our goal is to raise $40,000 which will support key initiatives including classroom donations, student rewards, special teacher requests, student celebrations, special projects, staff celebrations and more.
The event will take place at school, Friday March 3rd from 9:10am – 11:35am
Ticket Holders enjoy an athletic dress down day. Events include (1) Field Games (2) Bingo with Prizes (3) Outside Hanging Out
Students must pay to attend the event ($10 entry ticket)
Students will earn special prices based on their additional donation levels.
-$10 entry to event
- $25 ticket for NEON dress down on March 8th (+ entry)
- $50 special treat at the event - Kona Ice Truck (+ dress down, entry)
- $75 extend the fun with an afternoon hangout (+dress down, entry, treat)
- $100 invitation to a special party celebrating our generous bulldogs (+dress down, entry, treat) – March 9th
- The teachers (6th Period Classes) with the highest levels of donations will get a $200 Amazon Gift Card.
Your donations will help pay for:
- Support Key Initiatives
- Student Rewards
- Special Requests
- Student Celebrations
- Special Projects
- Staff Celebrations