Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
The Rincon Valley Little League is a league where our kids learn as much off the field as they do on the field. We believe this is because of the incredible players, the awesome coaches and more importantly the incredible support from our families and community. Please know that no amount is too small. Your ongoing backing and support of our players is truly appreciated.
We look forward to an amazing season and thanks again!
• Each Player hits 10-balls at the Team’s designated Hit-a-Thon event by Friday, March 27th, 2015 to determine total amount raised per Player.
• The Player who raises the most money for each team receives a $25 T&B Sports Gift Card and moves onto the Divisional Hit-a-Thon held on Opening Day April 4th, 2015.
• Each Team’s representative Player hits 5-balls (single = 1pt, double = 2pts, triple = 3pts, HR = 4pts.) to determine a Hit-a-Thon Divisional Champion!
• Each Divisional Champion receives a new Easton Bat! (retail price $350) and is automatically entered into the Grand Prize Drawing.
• Players with $100 or more in donations will automatically get entered into a drawing to win one of seven prizes including the following: Must be present to win. Drawing will take place on the day of Hit-a-Thon (April 4, 2015).
BestBuy Gift Card (Value: $150)
Montecito Health Club & Spa (Value: $100)
Professional Baseball Training (Value: $150)
RBI Gift Card (Value: $150)
Playland Gift Card (Value: $150)
Safari West Safari Tour (Value: $150)
Sonoma Canopy Tours (Value: $150)
• The Player who raises the most donations WINS a trip for two to the Giants. Seats location: Third row, immediately behind home plate. (Value: $1,200)
• All Players who raise $1,000 or more will be automatically entered into the Grand Prize Drawing.
Grand Prize: Week Vacation in Orlando, Florida at Marriott's Resort. Airfare and Resort Accommodations Included (two bed and bath). Excludes entertainment, food and transportation. (Value: $6,000)
• The Team that raises the most donations WINS a trip to Hood Mountain Adventures for three paintball games (100% team participation in the fundraiser required). Every player must raise at least $100 for the Team to be eligible for this prize.
Your donations will help pay for:
- Improve our fields and facilities