Help spread the word
Please join us for the 2021 Virtual Thurston's Hunger Walk. Walk around your home, through a park, or somewhere else after donating to help feed thousands of hungry people in our community.
We're asking people to donate today to help us reach our team's fundraising goal. Will you help us by making a donation?
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement! 100% of your donation benefits three local agencies that feed our hungry neighbors.
About this fundraiser:
A Virtual Walk to equally benefit Thurston County Food Bank, Senior Services for South Sound and The Community Kitchen. 100% of the funds raised go to feeding people of all ages.
Hungry neighbors get warm meals delivered to their homes, in encampments, at shelters, and other locations while others pickup food supplies at the main food bank or it's satellites.
Help us keep hungry people healthy. All three agencies are serving more people than ever before. Donate today.
Your donations will help pay for:
- keeping people healthy and hopeful during the pandemic
- buying food and other vital supplies for feeding others
- sustaining the services of three local feeding agencies
- *************HOW THIS WORKS:***************
- donate to an existing team or email us to create one for you
- lovitthere[at]ssbpf.net post pic of yr walk 48hrs to appear: