Help spread the word
Dear Friends and Family,
I am participating in a challenge with the Indianapolis Suzuki Academy with a goal of sharing my music with others 3 times during the month of September.
The ISA’s mission is to nurture beautiful character in every child through excellence in music. Would you consider sponsoring me? My goal is to raise $100 during this challenge.
Becoming a sponsor is easy, just click the link included
and pledge your support now. The last day to become a sponsor is September 30, 2020.
Thank you for your consideration!
About this fundraiser:
This September, join the Indianapolis Suzuki Academy in our 30 Days Of Sharing challenge. Inspired by the desire for students to make a meaningful contribution to their community, ISA students will embark on their own personal journey for 30 days of sharing their gift of music with others. A reasonable goal may be to create 3 moments of sharing during the 30 days.
ISA students may create their own plan for sharing their music during this time of pandemic. That may take the form of cul-de-sac concerts for friends, a FaceTime concert for out-of-town relatives, a sidewalk solo for a neighbor, or a casual playdown at an outdoor public park with a Suzuki friend.
No sharing is too small, as it brings joy to the recipient, and gives meaning to each student and ISA family.
Our Goal is to Raise $10,000 for the Annual Fund, for ISA’s priorities of building a strong and diverse Suzuki community, making ISA more visible in the community, and Faculty Training.
What: 30 Days of Sharing Challenge
When: September 1 - 30, 2020
• Work together with your teacher to create a plan for your 30 Days Of Sharing challenge.
• Your teacher can help you select polished pieces to play, and think of simple ways to share with others
• Each student is encouraged to find 3 opportunities to share their music during the challenge
• If each ISA student shares 3 times, that will result in over 360 acts of kindness during September!
• Students may ask for pledges from friends and relatives in honor of the challenge
• For each student to meet their sharing goal for 30 Days Of Sharing
• For each student to obtain 3-10 sponsors for their challenge
• For each student to raise $100 through sponsorship for the ISA Annual Fund
How does my child find Sponsors?
Before and during the challenge, each student seeks sponsors, who pledge support for the challenge. A recommended amount is $30 per performance event/pop-up performance. Our goal is for every child to find 3-10 sponsors, raising an average of $100. Neighbors, friends, and family are wonderful sponsors!
Your donations will help pay for:
- Creating a strong and diverse Suzuki community
- Making ISA more visible in the greater Community
- Investing in world-class Faculty