only 48 days left!
Help spread the word
About this fundraiser:
We are excited about our new location (Huntamer Park, 618 Woodland Square Loop SE) for our annual anti-hunger fundraiser! A Walk and celebration equally benefiting the Thurston County Food Bank and The Community Kitchen.
As a result of our efforts, hungry neighbors will be served warm meals in encampments, at shelters, and other locations. Others facing hunger will pick up food supplies at the food bank's two main pantries or its satellites.
Help our neighbors dealing with food insecurity! Both agencies are serving more people than ever before. Donate today!
Your donations will help pay for:
- hunger relief services. Donate here or
- mail a check (for team credit, specify which in memo line)
- made out to "Thurston Hunger Walk" and mailed to
- Thurston Co. Food Bank, P.O. Box 11549, Oly WA 98508
- Questions? THungerWalk@gmail.com
- To add yourself or your group as a team, contact email above
of $50,000 goal
Here's a great way for Olympia Indivisible members to help our neighbors.